Paper Submission Guidelines
The deadline for submission is 6 pm (GMT), Saturday, April 30, 2022. If you have any difficulties registering for this meeting, please contact Lydia Williams, CEPR Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance (with the subject header “Submission Enquiry– 4th Endless Summer Conference”).
Authors who are CEPR affiliated or already have a CEPR profile can upload their submission by:
1) Log in on the CEPR portal online at https://portal.cepr.org/
2) Go to https://portal.cepr.org/meetings/1528/info
3) If you are a member of the FE programme area click on “Change registration details”, complete the requested information and click “Submit information”.
4) If you have a CEPR profile, click on “Step 1: Apply” and complete the requested information and click “Register”
Authors who are not CEPR affiliated or do not have a CEPR profile can:
1) Create an online profile here
2) Log in on the CEPR portal online at https://portal.cepr.org/
3) Go to https://portal.cepr.org/meetings/1528/info
4) Click on “Step 1: Apply” and complete the requested information and click “Register”
There is no conference fee for presenters, invited discussants and session chairs.
A limited number of free seats will be allocated to PhD students who would like to attend the conference without presenting (upon presentation of an official letter showing evidence confirming their status).
Faculty or practitioners who would like to attend the conference without presenting must register by August 20, 2022, for a fee of €300.